Wednesday, 7 June 2017
Housework that I do that will never count as housework aka What do you want, a medal? #DadDirt
You know that you are a Great British Dad when...
...chores you claim for are disallowed.
Housework that I do, that will never count as housework
aka What do you want... a medal?
- setting up the wi-fi
- hoovering the car
- filling or even changing the water filter
- clearing things off the TV box
- rinsing the recycling
- getting change for parking meter
- charging up toothbrushes or any item or gadget
- bulk buying birthday cards
- tupperware reconciliation
- hosing down the kids
- emptying tumble dryer fluff tray
- devising digital photo storage “solution”
"Remember your guide.
If it doesn’t take as long for episiotomy stitches to heal... do not bring it up."
Why Im not allowed to get on that next train #DadDirt
A complete guide to my Dad Dirt is coming together here
All about me, and getting these by email.