Wednesday, 19 July 2017

Seven Reasons Why I Won't Claim For That Train Company Delay #DadDirt




You know that you are a Great British Dad when...
...you are more mindful while being ripped off by companies.



Seven Reasons Why I Won't Claim For That Train Company Delay

1
I want my money back, but it is too hard.

2
They are only a big company trying to make a profit at my expense, who am I to get in the way of that?

3
Their time is clearly worth more than mine.

4
What if I am the problem in this situation?

5
I hate myself. You see what money does to us?

6
I should be paying them for providing me with longer storage.

7
We are not worthy to even be on their trains in the first place.


Here's a link of how to claim,
and how difficult the Train Company makes it for me at every step of the process.
Good luck!




Previous post...
My Week In Self Help - Awaken The Giant Within by Tony Robbins


All about me, and getting these by email.